Saturday, July 7, 2012

Concerts in the Park

Another reason to love the Santa Clarita valley! Concerts in the park! Yes it is summer and just about time to sit under the stars and enjoy the cool night air while listening to some great live music! This event is perfect for all ages! My teen aged nephews love going to hang out with friends, my parents love to go and hear some "real" music and relax, the little ones love going because they get to "stay out with the moon" and me, I just love the camaraderie!
     The concerts begin tonight, Saturday July 7th 2012 and run through August 25th, 2012.
Before you go check out their website for some important rules and information! http://user.govoutreach.com/santaclarita/faq.php?cid=14956

Have Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I know I will!

Anna Rogers is a member of an award winning team at Exit Realty SCV, one of the areas fastest growing real estate firms in the Santa Clarita Valley. Working with both buyers and sellers in the Santa Clarita, San Fernando Valley’s and surrounding areas, I will work tirelessly to ensure all your real estate needs are met. I look forward to talking with you and helping your home buying and selling be a smooth transaction.
Anna Rogers
818.688.1882
www.buyandsellscvhomes.com
annarogersre@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment