Thursday, August 2, 2012

Ten Reasons Why You Should Hire Me for All Your Real Estate Transactions!

 

  1.  I genuinely care about you. You will not be just another client, rather you will be part of my growing family and I will treat you as such. 
  2.  I am hardworking and determined to succeed. Whether it comes to helping you find your dream home or selling your home, I will work endlessly to get the job done.
  3. When you hire me as your agent you will not just be hiring one agent, but, you will be hiring a team of qualified professionals all working together on your behalf. At Exit Realty we pride ourselves in working together as a team and helping each other be the best they can be.
  4. At Exit I receive  the best training that will allow me to provide you with the best quality of service.  
  5. I am fully aware of the power of the internet and computer mediated communication. I will employ technology as a means to gain maximum internet exposure for maximum results thus driving more buyers to your home online.
  6. My training in Education has afforded me the ability to understand the difference between listening and hearing. I will take the time to truly listen to your real estate wants and needs and do all that is in my power to address them.  
  7. I understand that home buying/ selling can bring about a lot of anxiety and questions. With patience I will guide you through the complexities of buying/ selling a home making sure that you fully understand the process and your questions are answered to your understanding.
  8. I am an honest and reliable person. I will not lie and tell you I know everything but you can be assured that what I don’t know I will find out in little to no time.
  9. I will provide you with the knowledge and the resources to make informed decisions.
  10. I will work tirelessly for you but if you are ever unhappy with me or decide you want to change your mind, cancel your agreement at any time. No hassles, no penalty, no hard feelings.

 

                                             

Anna Rogers is a member of an award winning team at Exit Realty SCV, one of the areas fastest growing real estate firms in the Santa Clarita Valley. Working with both buyers and sellers in the Santa Clarita, San Fernando Valley’s and surrounding areas, I will work tirelessly to ensure all your real estate needs are met. I look forward to talking with you and helping your home buying and selling be a smooth transaction.

Anna Rogers

818.688.1882
http://www.buyandsellscvhomes.com/
annarogersre@gmail.com

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment